🐉 Lisa’s Energy Therapy 🐇
MY ENERGY THERAPY REACHES DOWN INTO THE DEEPEST, TOUGHEST ENERGY BLOCKS YOU HAVE AND CLEARS THEM – FREEING YOU FROM YOUR PAST AND OLD PARADIGMS
This is the crud and muck that was created in past experiences of fear, trauma, despair and self judgement (current and past lives – personal and collective) and blocks everything in your life, including emotional balance and peace, physical health, high energy vibration, and spiritual evolution acceleration and ascension. It’s the stuff of your shadows and the shadows of your ancestors, and if you’re truly ready for it, its transmutation will liberate you and set your spirit free.
If you find yourself coming for an energy therapy session with me, then you are in need of a deep purge of the old to get you to your next level—that is what I help people with. Together we can root out the buried chains and binds of your fears and your past, raising your energy vibration and accelerating spiritual growth.
- I channel healing energies of various frequencies through your energy field via Shamanic and psychic pathways (through my hands) to clear unconscious energy patterns and blockages, and an analysis of your energy as it presented itself and changed in your session is discussed with you afterward. (You may record and/or take notes on my post- session verbal summary.)
- My healing technique does not always feel relaxing for the receiver, and you may notice that I will sometimes yawn, cough, clear my throat, sigh, deep breathe, whipser, or feel restless or tense during your session. This is all part of helping you to release energy.
- Energy blocks come up in layers according to what you’re ready for at any given point in your life. Energy block layers can be made up of unresolved childhood emotional energy, trauma energy, past life energy, ancestral energy, fragmented or misaligned energy, or energy absorbed from around you or influencing you, and more. I also can only facilitate healing for you in sacred relationship with your higher self and so not entirely in control of what your energy presents itself with for healing when you come for a session with me. But togther we can work with intentions set prior to the session, which is an essential and highly constructive part of your healing process.
- I have an innate ability to feel energy with my body and sensory system and then make the needed changes. This is my primary method of energy healing. I do not do Reiki or other taught techniques, even though I do teach traditional Usui Reiki and Integrated Energy Therapy® classes.
- Healing happens through a clearing process in which lower vibrational energy (fear, negative mental programs, trapped emotions, karmic energy, etc.) is cleared in increments (as I described above). In clearing low vibration energy from your field, a higher vibration automatically and naturally fills in the space (because you are already divine in nature) and your healing and spiritual awakening process is accelerated. This is a peeling-away process—not a building or creative process.
- This is also how you reach a state of self love. “Love yourself” is talked about a lot in the realms of spirituality and self-help, but can feel frustrating and even impossible for many of us to reach. This is because we cannot experience a state of self love until we transmute and transform the parts of ourselves that we reject and hate. The sources of self hatred and self judgement were created in the past and can remain stuck in our energy and psyche until we uproot those sources.
- Energy healing works simply by healing energy – nothing else. It’s your healed energy that then goes to work on healing your other levels of physical, mental and emotional being, and this is why there is a temporary processing time after each session, which can include mild to severe detox and integration processing symptoms. How quickly your healed energy heals the rest of you depends on ‘you’. You are the only one in control of choices in your healing, whether conscious or unconcious, and so you always have the choice to surrender to your healed energy and allow it to heal the whole and move you ahead. This is why you must work with these sessions on all levels and in whatever ways you are drawn to, such as with dreamwork, self reflection and awareness and/or in conjunction with other healing techniques you may find appearing on your path in order to get the most out of them.
- My energy healing method is best suited to those who are interested in multi-dimensional self insight and deep personal healing work. It is not suitable for anyone who is only curious, only looking for psychic and/or past life information, or not taking an active role in their own healing or spiritual journey at this time in their life.
- A group of sessions is needed to experience full clarity and change on a particular issue (minimim 3 sessions, but often times more, epsecially if you have trauma). Time needed between sessions is at least 3 weeks because that’s how long it takes, at minimum, to process a session. Four to eight (or more) weeks is a good guideline. Your healing happens in between sessions. There will also be an end to our work together. This is a finite process whereby you and I work together on clearing your karmic energy to get you to your next level, and that is where we stop.
- What you experience or feel somatically in an energy therapy session solely depends on the level of your own energy-sensing ability. Some people can feel their own energy, while some people can’t. Whether you do or not has no effect on the outcome of your session. Most people tend not to feel energy releases in their session in accurate proportion to what’s actually being released because releases are mainly processed through my energy channel. In trauma release, you will automatically (and unconsciously) detach from the trauma energy as it’s clearing so that you don’t feel it at all. This allows for non-resistance to release.
ALL information on this website has been
written by Lisa Malcolm and is strictly specific to
Lisa’s own energy therapy services.
Nothing on this website may be copied without permission.
The Energy Therapy Process in More Detail
The Energy Field
Most of us are aware that a field of energy surrounds and fills our physical body. The energy field is a dynamic blueprint of each living being in a matrix of interconnecting thoughts, imprints, beliefs, memories and emotions, as well as the template of our physical body and its conditions, and that enigmatic essence of our higher consciousness and its connection to the source of all that is. It can be influenced by the energy fields of other people, the environment, as well as other sources, and is in a continual state of change and fluidity.
Trapped Energy (Blocks)
When we experience traumatic events, whether phyiscally or emotionally, the emotional energy generated from these moments in time can travel to the unconscious part of the psyche where mental content gets repressed. They can then become trapped in our energy fields as concentrated collections of emotional energy, or ‘energy imprints’, created and strengthened over time by maintaining a holding pattern. An energy imprint can continue to play itself out, or “live,” as if in a time warp, with the ability to trigger the original emotion over and over again as it aligns with events or interactions in our everyday life that remind it of itself. It also has the potential to layer additional imprints onto itself by creating or attracting further like experiences, setting in motion a continual cycling of the same conditions and circumstances throughout our life.
Effects of Trapped Energy
Trapped emotional energy has the potential to cause a wide range of conditions. These can include, but are not limited to, depression, anxiety, fears, phobias, unresolved anger, feelings of inadequacy, excessive judgment or negative thinking, feeling stuck or blocked, feeling disconnected, addictions, chronic stress, reproductive issues, disease, pain, recurring acute illnesses, chronic musculoskeletal problems, fatigue or low energy, unwanted life circumstances, and even some aspects of the personality.
The Power of the Unconscious Mind
Emotional and physical symptoms generated from trapped energy patterns can sometimes be extremely difficult to shift because their source is not readily identified. I’ve always loved Dr. Phil’s saying, “You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge,” which can be applied to the controling power of the unconscious that derives this power from being unacknowledged. However, once an energy pattern is exposed (“acknowledged”) it loses its grip, its identity begins to unravel, and the symptom eventually shifts and dissolves.
The Healing Process
Energy blocks have the potential to heal naturally as we move through life in an ever-changing state of learning, experiencing, and evolving—usually an unconscious and gradual process, but innate in every human being. Energy healing methods, however, have the ability to heal imbalance at a much faster rate because it can bring the unconscious trapped energy instantly up to the surface and into awareness.
In energy therapy, sometimes an energy block is processed instantly and you might feel a distinct release of symptoms or emotions. Usually, though, it takes longer, as each individual processes it in his or her own way and time. As old patterns are being re-worked on an internal level, healing, change, or even a new sense of awareness can often times be felt or recognized in the days, weeks or months following an energy therapy session. Clearing energy blocks sets a healing process in motion, which may also include a physical and/or emotional detoxification process as old patterns are being transformed following a session. If and how this unfolds depends on each individual and the blocks that surfaced or were released.
Synchronicities can be prominent for some during a healing process, as can be sudden moments of intuitive insight or spontaneous memories. Energy therapy can also be very effective in combination with other therapies, such as medical or naturopathic treatments, counselling, massage, osteopathy, acupuncture, or any other kind of bodywork in which the energy is already healed at the root but then may need a more physical means to carry it through to completion on the level of body and mind. Post-treatments of acupuncture and massage are sometimes distinctly beneficial in helping heavy blocks that were uprooted in an energy therapy session make their way out of your system faster.
A very powerful built-in tool for processing energy healing is through nighttime dreaming. Directly related dreams will happen in the days following an energy therapy session, and in themselves have the ability to successfully process this intense inner work, whether you can remember and decipher your dreams or not. Recalling the dreams and working with their symbolism, however, can open doors to very empowering inner knowledge and can even create profound healing and change the moment you recognize the true message of a dream. The combination of energy therapy and dream exploration can be very powerful if dreams come up with a feeling of significance or vividness immediately before or after an energy therapy appointment. If you remember one of these dreams, write it down and bring it to me. Dreams you remember are meant to tell you something very important.
benefits & outcomes
If you are committed to your own healing process and fully ready for it, tougher challenges and conditions can ultimately be healed or at least improved to various degrees over a series of multiple energy therapy sessions. But all outcomes are entirely dependant on YOU and your level of self awareness, spiritual connection, sincere desire for change, and how much effort you put into yourself and your healing and evolution. You may experience the following ~
- Complete transformation (physically, emotionally, spiritually, circumstantially)
- Healing of disease or pain
- Healing of mental or emotional conditions
- Transformation of negative relationship patterns
- Healing of addictions
- Shift in your environment (people, places, jobs, etc.)
- Change in tough life circumstance patterns (financial, family, stress, etc.)
- Release from your past no matter how traumatic
On a more immediate and subtle level, however, and after experiencing only one or two energy therapy sessions, you may begin to notice that things just start to change and feel different ~
- A physical symptom may improve, lessen, or disappear
- Anxiety may lessen or disappear
- Physical or mental energy may improve
- Excess clutter, weight or inactivity may begin to move
- New insights into yourself, situations or life in general is very common
- You may suddenly gain clarity on a difficult decision, circumstance, or relationship
- People’s behaviour toward you or situations in your life may somehow suddenly just change as if by magic
- You may have the ability emotionally to let something go that you didn’t have the strength or insight to do before
- A painful past may now have a more neutral feeling to it
- Compulsive negative thinking or self-sabotage may now let go
- Negative reactions to particular people or situations may change
- Something that was once too frightening to do may now not feel as overwhelming
- New ideas or decisions may now flow easier or spring up out of the blue
- New opportunities may be presented
- Communication or self expression may start to flow better
- Emotions or moods may lift
You may also feel a new sense of ~
- Inner security
- Grounding and calm
- Lightness in body or mind
Your connection to your spirit will deepen ~ your past will be released ~ a new understanding of yourself will become clearer ~ new paths will synchronistically appear ~ and abundant possibility will now flow freely from within you.
The whole process can be gradual and subtle for some, while for others have a sudden, momentous impact